Tuesday 23 March 2010

Week 4

This is the shoot of the bottles, I was sceptical at first as to how this would turn out and how to do it, but to my surprise, some of these images have come out really well and I had a good time. Unfortunately, the images of the bottles actually breaking are blurred because when you go over 1/250th of a second, the shutter can be seen in the flash, I shot one image on 320th and you can see the black line in the bottom of the image, I guess to shoot high speed photography, it is necessary to have bright lights that are constantly on instead of using flashes. I will store information in my brain for next time, I hope you like my images.





I left the shutter blur in this image to show what happens when your shutter speed to flash is too high.




At the time of shooting I realised that in the past weeks I'd only been drinking from cans, so I didn't have anymore bottles left after breaking the three that where remaining, so as I was about to give up, I decided to take the time to shoot the broken glass that was left on the floor, here are my results.









This is and image I took of my home "studio" after breaking the bottles, I really like this image, because it shows the whole area that was being used, this image is highly inspired by Gregory Crewdson.

No comments:

Post a Comment